This is the home page for your knowledge base space within Confluence. You can use your knowledge base to capture best practices and address common problems.
- Create your first knowledge base article - Click "Create" and select a "How-to" or "Troubleshooting" article.
- Customise the home page - Click "Edit" to get started. Include useful information like what users can expect to find in this knowledge base, frequently asked questions and links to other resources.
Here you'll find documentation for web services developed by dk hugbúnaður
On the sidebar to your left you can expand Web services to reveal the documentation.
You can also search for any topic or word by using the search box.
Search by last modified
Navigate to How-to articles and click on Find more results. Then you can filter results by modified time, day, month etc
dkSoftware delveloper information
Frequently asked questions
- Add links to popular how-to and troubleshooting articles.
- Highlight important documentationDo you have a demo service with demo data?
Send us a mail and we will send you the information.
Need more help?
- Link to resources such as your service desk, questions & answers or a forum.
- List contacts for getting additional help.Need support? Send us a support request to
UI Button color green icon title email@example.com url mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include links to relevant external sites and services.
- Add other helpful information.
Browse by topic
Recently updated articles